Come taste some of the world’s most rare and celebrated wines and the people who make them famous. This is a great opportunity to enjoy delicious wines and chat in an intimate, personal, yet casual atmosphere with the types of artisanal producers from around the globe that we love to feature here at the Ferry Plaza Wine Merchant.
All events are on Wednesdays, 4:30-7:30 pm, unless otherwise stated. Continue to recheck our schedule, as we’re always adding new exciting events to our list. These events are open to everyone, and the only cost is for the flight of the wine. Mark your calendar, and see you there!
Join us at our immensely popular wine bar for these lively, entertaining events!
2013 Wine Bar Schedule:
- 5/22 Merry Edwards Winery w/ Patrick Bickford
- 5/29 Ravenswood and Bedrock Wineries w/ Father and Son, Joel Peterson and Morgan Twain-Peterson
- 6/05 Beaux Freres w/ Kurt Johnson
- 6/12 Barnett Vineyards w/ Winemaker David Tate
- 6/19 Summer Beers and Cheese Pairing w/
- 6/26 Think Pink: Our favorite rosé wines to begin your summer w/
If you are interested in receiving our email announcements for these events, click here or on the link below to sign up for our newsletter.
For more information, call 415-391-9400.